Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Beginning, New Goal!

New Beginning, new goal! That's what is running through my head when I think about my admission in INFOTECH, Universität Stuttgart, Germany. Studying this Master program after having finished my Bachelor Thesis also in the same university, makes me familiar with the ambiance of the life here. So I really hope that I can do something good with this opportunity I am living now.

Also what made me back to post on my blog.. well today while going back home after some Christmas Gifts shopping trip, I met a colleague also studying the same Master program. Talking together, I discovered that he knew some info about me due to the fact that he checked my blog! I was really surprised! I thought that having left Cairo and the people I knew there, no one would be checking my blog anymore, but well, actually people were checking it! So knowing this fact, I decided to go back to my room and directly post a new post! Good encouragement!

1 comment:

  1. welcome back Marly..
    I know alot about you through your facebook acount :)
    I am here to know more about your personality.
    congratulation for your Bachelor
    I know u can study alot so I think you ought to achive more degrees in your practical life
    I just enjoyed very evry much your tours photo your bring the world to my screen :)
    I wish to be a tele. friend or virtual friend.
    best withes and merry christmas

    ReplyDelete