Monday, October 31, 2011

BBC News - 7 billion people and you: What's your number?

Very nice tool by BBC!

It tells you where you fit in the 7 billion people according to your date of birth, like for example I am the 4,996,698,520th person.

It also tells you your country's population as well as the average yearly growth there and the amount of births, deaths and immigrants each hour.

Then according to your gender, it tells you the average life expectancy.

In each of those steps, it also shows you the numbers for the highest and lowest countries in the world.

It's a nice tool that makes you realize some facts about the world.

So here are my numbers, how about you? It would be nice if you share them with me! :) Here is the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-15391515

My results using BBC tool on this link

2 comments:

  1. I'm the 5,406,132,570th person. My country's population is 81,121,077. And my average life expectancy is 74.3 years.

    ReplyDelete