Friday, June 25, 2010

End of Internship

Today was my last internship day at IBM Deutschland R&D GmbH - IBM Software Group.

I have been doing this internship for 9 months, 6 of which were considered as a mandatory internship and 3 as a voluntary one. During the whole period, I have been working in the same department which was about industry solutions.

The internship was just great! I really got to learn lots of new stuff and gain more skills. IBM, being an international company, gave me the chance of meeting great people and making very nice friends from several countries. I am really satisfied from the outcome of this internship and it was a pleasure for me to work with these outstanding mentors and department/team colleagues. Thank you for the amazing internship you made me have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment